God is pleased as we ask Him to move nations, to intervene so we can live quietly and peacefully in all godliness and honesty. (1Ti 2:1-4) It only takes one righteous soul to change the world: “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” (Ja 5:16b-18)
So we are encouraged to pray diligently and earnestly for God’s protection and favor (supplications), requesting His aid (prayers) and praying for others (intercessions) while giving thanks for all things. (Ep 5:20) We are praying for our political leaders, especially for president elect Donald Trump, our society, and our world. Please join us!
Here’s our evolving prayer list:
- (Ps 118:8-9) Keep our hope in You, not politics.
- (Ps 27:11) Teach our leaders Your ways; deliver them from the wicked.
- (Ps 33:10) Overturn the evil schemes of the wicked.
- (Pr 20:26) Purge corruption throughout our government.
- (Ro 13:4) Punish those committed to evil.
- (Pr 25:28) Secure our borders.
- (Pr 14:15) Help us see through media propaganda to find truth.
- (Pr 14:34) Establish righteousness in our land.
- (Ps 11:3) Give us righteous judges.
- (Nu 24:5, 9b) Cause us to bless Your people Israel.